Hydrating Berry Popsicles
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Blackberries
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Blueberries
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Strawberries
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Coconut Water, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- Place the blackberries, one cup of coconut water, and two teaspoons of honey into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove the blackberry seeds, and set aside.
- Repeat this process two more times with the strawberries and blueberries, using 1 cup of coconut water per flavor of berry, and 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Be sure that all three flavors are strained into separate bowls.
- Pour the blueberries in the first 3rd of your popsicle molds, and freeze until solid.
- Repeat with the strawberries and blackberries.
- Once you have filled the last flavor into your molds, freeze overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
We have a popsicle mold that uses loose sticks, and they are secured in place by the lid to the mold. When the strawberry layer was mostly frozen, I removed the lid, and just let the sticks sit in the mostly frozen mixture so that I would be able to fill the final layer with the sticks in place. This was a bit tricky, but worked fine in the end.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week