Honey/Garlic/Rosemary Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, room temperatured
- 0.3 cup 0.3 cup 0.3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Set your oven to 480F and place your iPinium grill plate on the oven grid at mid level. (OR just fire up your outdoor grill)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the olive oil and the honey.
- Run it in the microwave oven just until you see the honey starting to bubble (took about 30-40 seconds), take it out and whisk with a fork until the honey has dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients for the glaze and stir until it has got a thick, sticky texture, almost like jam.
- With a brush, coat the chicken breasts all over with the glaze and then place them on the pre-heated iPinium grill plate and cook them for about 8 minutes. (OR throw them on your outdoors grill and grill them as you would normally grill chicken breasts).
- Take the plate out, flip them over and let rest/post-cook for another 4 minutes.
Microwave ovens are differently effective at doing their job to say the least... If you've got a powerful one, the 30-40 seconds described in the recipe might be too long and cause the glaze to not get thick. In that case, you might want to run it 10 seconds at a time to monitor the consistency.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week