Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
These carrots make a great addition to a holiday menu or even a weeknight dinner!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Carrots, sliced 1/4 inch on a diagonal
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Butter, Salted, divided
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large cast iron pan, melt 1/4 cup of butter over medium high heat.
- Add half of the carrots to the pan and brown for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the carrots to a plate, and repeat step 2 with the remaining carrots.
- Remove the carrots to the plate.
- In the pan, pour in the bone broth and stir. Add in the remaining 1/4 cup of butter, honey and mustard and stir.
- When the butter has melted, add the carrots back in to the pan and toss with the honey mustard sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and allow the sauce to reduce for another 5 minutes.
- Place carrots in a serving dish and pour any remaining sauce over the top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week