Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
These carrots make a great addition to a holiday menu or even a weeknight dinner!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large cast iron pan, melt 1/4 cup of butter over medium high heat.
- Add half of the carrots to the pan and brown for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the carrots to a plate, and repeat step 2 with the remaining carrots.
- Remove the carrots to the plate.
- In the pan, pour in the bone broth and stir. Add in the remaining 1/4 cup of butter, honey and mustard and stir.
- When the butter has melted, add the carrots back in to the pan and toss with the honey mustard sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and allow the sauce to reduce for another 5 minutes.
- Place carrots in a serving dish and pour any remaining sauce over the top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week