Homemade fruit snacks
Make your own fruit snacks from scratch! naturally sweetened and coated with coconut oil.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, or plantains
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cranberries, fresh, or 1 bag.
- 2 - 4 Tbsp 2 - 4 Tbsp 2 - 4 Tbsp Vinegar, Coconut
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice your bananas and combine with berries into a large bowl. Coat with the oil and cinnamon.
- Lay flat on parchment paper or in a dehydrator.
- For the dehydrator, place on low for 8-10 hrs at 135F. If you want to try this in the oven, then crack the door open a little bit and keep the oven on low at 140F for 6 hrs or so.
- You can keep them there longer if you want them more crispy, less chewy
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week