Homemade Electrolyte Orange Kiwi Citrus Slushy
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Kiwi, peeled, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Ice cubes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Honey
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend on Low until slush is formed.
- Serve immediately
* Can add extra cold water if desired. Depending on how much you sweat, you can add more or less salt and honey. For low sugar option, use Bai 5 clementine drink versus orange juice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week