Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
This is a healthier version of the famous chocolate hazelnut spread, Nutella.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Hazelnut, soaked for 4 hours
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency is reached
- Store in airtight container in refridgerator
The hazelnuts need to be soaked for at least 4 hours to achieve the creamiest results.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free FODMAP Free Frostings & Toppings Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.