This recipe brought back memories of family dinners with Bill's family, filling the house with the smell of warm apples and cinnamon. For this recipe we even got to use locally grown Honeycrisp Apples, which made me feel a little less sad about the weather changing.
- 6 6 6 Honeycrisp Apples
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel, core, and dice the apples.
- Add the diced apples to a large pot over low heat. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice, vanilla extract, and maple syrup, and cook for an additional 30 minutes, covered.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and store refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week