Hidden Liver Cowboy Up Burgers
Get your beef liver in with these delicious, flavor-packed burgers inspired by Whole Food's Cowboy Burgers!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Bacon, chopped
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Beef Liver
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Shallot
- 1.5 - 2 whole 1.5 - 2 whole 1.5 - 2 whole Jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place garlic, shallot and jalapeno into a food processor and pulse until everything is finely chopped
- Add liver and bacon and blend until everything is incorporated
- Add to a large bowl with ground beef and mix well
- Form into patties (about 10)
- Heat pan to medium heat and add a teaspoon of fat (ghee, bacon grease, lard, etc)
- Cook burgers for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes
Beef mixture is very sticky so it may not work on a traditional grill, but it works wonderfully on the stove.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.