Hemp Protein Snack Balls
These protein packed little snack balls are perfect when you need just a little treat, but don't want to indulge in something with a lot of sugar.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sunbutter
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Hemp Protein Powder (Nutiva brand)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flax Seed, Whole, golden flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Vanilla Bean Pod, seeds only
- 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, or mini chop, add the sunflower seed butter, hemp protein, flax seeds, carob powder, shredded coconut, cinnamon, salt, vanilla bean, and honey.
- Process until all ingredients are combined, and it creates a dough-like texture.
- Pour a couple tablespoons of shredded coconut on a plate for rolling.
- Roll the mixture into one-ounce size balls, and then roll in the coconut to coat on all sides.
- Repeat rolling the balls until you have used all of the mixture.
- Keep refrigerated. Makes about 12 balls.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week