Healthy Vegan and Gluten Free Quinoa Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Bow
Quinoa Oatmeal bowl is the perfect breakfast for the Winter. Deeply comfort with warmth and delicious is a perfect way to start the day. Not mentioning the nutritional benefit of quinoa, chia, and oatmeal.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Oats, Rolled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Quinoa
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Water
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse quinoa in a strainer so it doesn't taste bitter after you cook it.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and at the steel cut oats. Stir them around and cook until they smell toasty. It should take about 1-2 minutes.
- Add quinoa and hot water and bring it all to boil.
- Once it boils, turn down the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Before its done, add your choice of milk and turn off the heat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week