Healthy Rocky Road Smoothie
All natural, thick, creamy, subtly sweet, secretly healthy, decadent, rich and simply divine!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Strawberries, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp PureWOD brand) Protein Powder (Chocolate, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Freeze Dried Strawberries, Crumbled. Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Pistachios, Crushed. Optional for serving.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut, cacao nibs, freeze dried berries and crushed pistachios if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week