Healthy Homemade Smoky BBQ Coffee Spice Rub
Tantalize your taste buds with this – all natural, quick and easy, sweet and smoky, seriously satiating, espresso infused, BBQ spice rub. With just a handful of ordinary ingredients you can transform your dinner into something truly extraordinary
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coffee, freshly ground, I used decaf
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl or glass jar (or even just a zip lock bag would work) combine all ingredients and stir (or shake) to combine.
- Store in an air tight container (or ziplock bag).
- To use - Simply rub a little seasoning over some chicken, fish or steak and set aside to marinate (at room temp) for 10-15 mins then cook as per usual.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week