Healthy Homemade Nut Free Trail Mix
All natural, quick, easy, crispy, crunchy, sweet and chewy, decadent, indulgent, delicious, nutritious, healthy, homemade, nut free trail mix.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cranberries, dried, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Goji Berries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container (I like to keep mine in the fridge so the chocolate chips don't melt).
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week