Healthy, Homemade Asian Style Lettuce Wraps
Light, fresh, crispy, crunchy, salty, sweet, seriously healthy asian style lettuce wraps, that are quick and easy to prepare, insanely delicious and all kinds of fun to eat - something the whole family will love.
- 250 gram 250 gram 250 gram Chicken Breast, ground/minced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Hot Chili Pepper, + extra for serving
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Garlic, minced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp wheat-free Tamari
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime Juice
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Butter Lettuce, leaves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cabbage, purple, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cashews, raw, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large frypan over medium high heat sautee onion, garlic, chili and mushroom until tender (2-3 mins)
- Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Add your tamari and fish sauce and your squeeze of fresh lime juice then stir to combine.
- To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mix per lettuce leaf and finish with a generous sprinkling of each of your toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week