Healthy, Homemade, Apple and Blueberry Gummy Snacks
All natural, quick and easy, subtly sweet, healthy, homemade apple and blueberry good for you gummy snacks - the perfect little treat for anytime of day.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Green Tea, I use celestial seasonings - true blueberry
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Orange Canister
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the juice into small saucepan. Heat gently until it is very warm but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat, add tea bags and allow to infuse for 5-10 minutes.
- Reheat your tea infused apple juice once again until it is very warm but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, discard tea bags and slowly sprinkle in 1 Tablespoon of gelatin whisking constantly until it’s well combined. Repeat one Tablespoon at a time until all gelatin has been incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds or a lined 8-inch by 8-inch glass baking dish and refrigerate for at around an hour until set.
- Once your gummy snacks have set simply pop them out of their molds (or remove from baking dish and slice into whatever size your pretty little heart desires. How many gummy snacks you’ll end up with in the end depends on how big your molds are or how big/small you decide to cut them if using a baking dish. The molds I have hold around 2 teaspoons of mixture each and I ended up with around 24 gummies from this batch.
- Keep your gummy snacks in a sealed, airtight container in the fridge and they should keep well for up to 5 days . . . but ours never last that long
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week