Healthy, Homemade 3 ingredient – Salted Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Almond Butter Cups
All natural, quick and easy, deliciously simple, seriously indulgent, decadent and rich, cool crisp, salted dark chocolate cups, stuffed with creamy, dreamy, healthy, homemade, chocolate hazelnut almond butter.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Rawmio), http://betterwithcake.com/desserts/healthy-homemade-chocolate-hazelnut-almond-butter-vegan-dairy-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt chocolate by your preferred method. I like to do mine broiler style by placing my chocolate in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Use a teaspoon to drizzle some melted chocolate into a chocolate mold (or can use mini paper or silicone cupcake/muffin cases if you prefer) and spread to coat evenly. Don’t use all your chocolate, remember you want to save about 1/4 of it to spread on top once our chocolate cups are filled.
- Place your chocolate cups in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set, remove your chocolate cups from the fridge or freezer, fill each chocolate cup with a spoonful of your chocolate hazelnut almond butter, then use the back of your spoon carefully smooth out the top and firmly but gently press the filling down into the chocolate cups.
- Once all your cups are filled with creamy, dreamy chocolate hazelnut almond butter, top with a little extra chocolate, smooth it all the way to the edges to the filling is completely covered then sprinkle with salt and place them back into the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- These delicious little cups will keep well in the fridge for several weeks but can also be stored in the freezer for 3-6 months!
- Enjoy xo
* You could always use a pre-made/store bought chocolate hazelnut butter in place of the homemade if you prefer – I suggest – Justin’s or Buff Bake if you want to add a cheeky hit of protein
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.