Healthy Halloween Dirt
Dirt was always one of my favorite Halloween desserts when I was little. Typically made with instant chocolate pudding and crushed Oreo's, I decided to make a healthier version to enjoy. This recipe is one you don't have to feel too guilty about, and is fun for kids and adults!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Avocado, 2 ripe avocados, no need to measure
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Banana, 1 banana
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2.25 oz 2.25 oz 2.25 oz Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies (Simple Mills), (Half a box)
- 1.5 oz 1.5 oz 1.5 oz Gummy Worms - Surf Sweets, 4 pieces (half a package)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor or high speed blender, puree the avocados, banana, and maple syrup on high speed until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and blend again until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and puree until the mixture is smooth and fluffy, and has turned a dark chocolate brown.
- Chill the chocolate mousse for 30 minutes, or until you are ready to assemble.
- Pulse the double chocolate cookies in a food processor until ground fine.
- In small glasses or 4 oz mason jars, layer the mousse, cookie crumble, mousse, and top with cookie crumble. Add the gummy worms and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.