Healthy Caramel Apple Smoothie
A light, fresh, subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy caramel apple smoothie that tastes like soft serve!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Walnuts, Organic, crushed - Optional for serving
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cinnamon, ground, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top shredded coconut, crushed walnuts, a pinch of ground cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.