Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
With only 5 ingredients this dish is simple and delicious.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Mix coconut aminos and coconut sugar together. Pour over chicken.
- Place pineapple rings and bell pepper around the chicken.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 on low.
- When done, dice chicken and pineapple into bite-sized pieces and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week