These deliciously chocolatey chunks of goodness.. remind me of Chunky Bars! And they are so easy to make! Wow your guests with this simple & easy dessert at your next fall gathering! 😉
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chocolate, Dark, Broken into large pieces.
- 8 fl oz 8 fl oz 8 fl oz Pistachios, Roasted and Salted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raisins
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the muffin wrappers in a muffin tin.
- Place the chocolate in a double broiler over medium heat.
- Stir the chocolate continuously, so it doesn't burn.
- Continue until all the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the pistachios, making sure all are completely coated.
- Add the cashews, cranberries, raisins and coconut, then reduce heat, and stir until all are coated in chocolate.
- Once all are coated, place the heat on low.
- Using a spoon, scoop the mixture into the muffin wrappers.
- Repeat until all 18 cups are filled.
- Place them in the freezer until they turn solid.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week