Gut Lovin’ Rose Beet Gummies (Paleo + Keto)
- 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Water, cold filtered
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Beets, cut into chunks for juicing
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Ginger Root, about 1-inch for juicing
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, optional
- In a small bowl, “bloom” the gelatin by stirring it into ½ cup of cold filtered water until dissolved. Stir and let it sit for about 5 minutes so that it could expand and become rubbery.
- If using a juicer (if not proceed to the third step), juice about 1 small beet along with the 1-inch piece of ginger.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat combine beet juice, ginger juice, coconut milk, rose water, and sweetener and stir. Do not let it boil. Slowly whisk in gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved (you don’t want to see clumps). This should take only a few minutes. If you do see clumps, you can give it a whirl in your blender.
- Pour mixture into the candy molds and refrigerate until firm for about 45-60 minutes. Once hardened, carefully remove from molds.
Make sure to fill the moods to the top completely. I found that if I didn’t fill the molds all the way to the top, the gummies were harder to remove.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week