Ground Turkey Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry
One of my favorite ways to cook is throwing everything in the refrigerator into a pan! And this ground turkey brussels sprout stir-fry is the ultimate clean out the fridge meal!
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, diced
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Carrots, diced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Barbecue Rub
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Brussels Sprouts, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Then add the ground turkey, and spices and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the meat is completely cooked through and no longer pink.
- While the meat is cooking, shred all brussels sprouts to single leaves in a food processor.
- Add brussels sprouts to the skillet. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender (can add .5-1 tbsp. more of coconut oil or water if pan is dry).
- Mix well. Serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week