Ground Pork in Endive Boats
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Endive (Belgian)
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1 1/2 Radish, slivered
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Place ground meat into the skillet and crumble using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Add garlic, ginger, chives, and red pepper flakes to the meat, and continue to brown.
- When meat is almost cooked completely add the fish sauce, as well as the black pepper.
- Stir meat constantly to ensure the fish sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve in endive boats and garnish with slivers of radish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week