Grilled Pepper Salad
Grilled peppers and fresh tomatoes make a great late summer/early fall salad.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Green Bell Peppers, Can also use red, yellow, orange bell peppers
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Tomato, sliced thin (about 2-3 large)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Onion, sliced thin
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grill bell peppers until blackened and skins can be removed easily.
- Remove skins and seeds/inner webbing.
- Slice cooked pepper into thin slices.
- Add cooked pepper, tomatoes and red onion to a bowl.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top.
- Add a few splashes of red wine vinegar.
- Add sea salt to taste (a fair amount will be needed).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week