Grilled Peach, Jalapeno, and Bacon Guacamole
- Preheat grill to 450. Cut your peaches in half, twist open and remove the pit.
- Place them face down on the grill for about 2-3 minutes. You want them softened and slightly charred.
- Let them cool slightly and then chop in to bite sizes pieces.
- Place in a bowl with the onion, jalapeno, lime, salt and cilantro and mix thoroughly.
- Add the avocado and gently smash with a fork or spoon and then add the bacon pieces.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator with the avocado pits to keep it from turning.
The bacon adds a good bit of salt to the guacamole. If you do not prefer much salt I would reduce the sea salt to about 1/2 tsp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week