Grilled Clams with Garlic Drizzle
Grilled clams are a delicious summer appetizer that any house guest will love. These take only minutes to cook on a hot grill, and topped with a garlic and butter drizzle, they will quickly become a favorite to serve.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, finely minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Butter, Unsalted
- 14 14 14 Clams
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse and soak clams prior to cooking.
- Discard any clams that are open prior to cooking.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the pasture butter until the garlic just slightly browns.
- Remove from heat.
- Mince parsley, and mix into the butter and garlic mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place clams on grill and cook until they open.
- Any clams that do not open within a few moments of the others should not be eaten.
- Drizzle the butter and garlic mixture over the open clams.
- Sprinkle lightly with fine sea salt, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.