Grilled Cilantro Chicken
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Cilantro, fresh
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, or thighs
- Place all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a zip lock bag or a shallow dish and add the chicken. Make sure to thoroughly coat it.
- Cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator. Marinade it for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Preheat grill to 450. Place chicken on the grill and cook for about six minutes a side or until chicken reaches 165.
- Let chicken set for about five minutes and then serve.
You can easily double this recipe to feed more people. Pan frying is also an option if you don’t have a grill.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week