Grilled Cilantro Chicken
I promise I do use other herbs than cilantro. I am really sorry if you are one of those people who genetically hate cilantro because it tastes like soap. This has been one of my favorite ways to make grilled chicken for a long time. I am not really sure why it has taken me so long to post the recipe for it. It is super simple and always a huge hit for a crowd. You can easily double this recipe and grill a bunch of chicken for a BBQ or if you just want to eat a lot of chicken. I prefer to grill this recipe because the flavor really shines. You can also pan fry it if you don’t have a grill. I find that it usually takes long to cook on a stove (or maybe my stove stinks). This chicken is great by itself or served on top of a salad, cauliflower rice or with a bunch of super fresh summer salsa.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Cilantro, fresh
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless, or thighs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a zip lock bag or a shallow dish and add the chicken. Make sure to thoroughly coat it.
- Cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator. Marinade it for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Preheat grill to 450. Place chicken on the grill and cook for about six minutes a side or until chicken reaches 165.
- Let chicken set for about five minutes and then serve.
You can easily double this recipe to feed more people. Pan frying is also an option if you don’t have a grill.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.