Grilled Chicken with Seafood Seasoning
I know what you're thinking... Seafood Seasoning on Chicken. Sounds weird. Well it really isn't! Our Seafood Seasoning has all the ingredients you might love on chicken: lemon peel, garlic, chives, and some other great stuff... we think you'll really like this one!
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole skin on Chicken Thigh
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat your grill to medium heat with a zone of low heat.
- Season the chicken on both sides with the Seafood Seasoning.
- Sear the chicken skin side down first, which helps to oil the grill grates.
- Cook the chicken over medium low heat, flipping it every 5 minutes, and moving them around to promote even cooking.
- The chicken is done when it's opaque the whole way through. If you're not sure, you can cut it to take a look. Cut into the thickest part.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week