Grilled Butter Garlic Oysters
Oysters are a lovely summer dish, raw or cooked. If we're at the beach, we love them fresh and raw. If we're at home, we love them grilled! This method using three simple ingredients (butter, garlic, and our Seafood Seasoning), is hands-down the easiest way to prepare them. Honestly, the hardest part about this recipe is shucking the oysters!
- 10 10 10 Oysters
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Butter, Unsalted, softened
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Parsley, fresh, to garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Clean the oysters: run them under cold water and give them a light scrub with a brush.
- Shuck the oysters. Use a sturdy knife and insert it near the hinge of the shell. I've seen techniques where you keep a towel wrapped around your other hand ... do what you need to do to protect this hand. Once the knife is inserted, twist the blade to pry the shell open. You may need to do this in several places. As the top pries off, use the knife to separate the oyster from its shell. Discard the top, flatter shell, leaving the oyster inside the cupped shell.
- Heat your grill to medium high heat (about 400F).
- Place the softened butter into a mixing bowl. Add the pressed garlic and Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Add a small spoonful to the top of each oyster.
- Grill the oysters for 5-7 minutes, or until the edges of the oyster begin to curl and the meat is opaque. Carefully remove from the grill, taking care not to spill the garlic butter sauce.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, and serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.