Grilled Broccolini with Seafood Seasoning
Grilled broccolini (or broccoli if that's all that is available) is an awesome side dish for summer cookouts. When paired with our Seafood Seasoning, it is bright and perfectly seasoned. Just try to resist it!
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Baby Broccolini, Or broccoli, if you prefer. But broccolini will work better on the grill.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat your grill to medium heat.
- Toss your broccoli or broccolini with olive oil. If you have one of those nifty oil misters, all the better... use that!
- Season the broccoli with our Seafood Seasoning, and throw it on the grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook until the edges get crispy or lightly charred.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week