Spring and early Summer are the perfect time to enjoy in-season Broccoli on the grill. And what better way to spice up this nutrient dense vegetable than with some Steak Seasoning? We love preparing broccoli this way, especially when we already have other things cooking on the grill - it's just so much easier!
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Steak Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat, with a grill basket or fish plate.
- Rinse and chop the broccoli into large florets. Toss the broccoli with olive oil, then season with Primal Palate Steak Seasoning.
- Grill over medium to medium high heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown, and tender.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.