Grilled Adobo Pork Chops
This super-simple recipe is a great way to get some easy food on the dinner table that tastes great. No special cooking skills needed, just use some of our amazing Adobo seasoning, and you're all set!
- 1.25 lb 1.25 lb 1.25 lb Pork Chop, (bone in, 2 chops that are 3/4" thick)
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat your grill with medium high heat.
- Remove your pork chops from the refrigerator and allow to come up to temperature while the grill is preheating.
- Sprinkle with Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium, and grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or desired doneness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week