Grilled Adobo Chicken Thighs
This is, without a doubt, the single easiest way to prepare chicken thighs. If you don't have a grill, you could bake them at 425 F for 45 minutes. The flavor of our Adobo Seasoning is a total game-changer!
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb skin on Chicken Thigh, 4 thighs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your grill to high heat (500 degrees F). If you prefer to make this indoors, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- If you are in a hurry, remove the bone from the chicken thigh so that it will lay flat on the grill and cook quicker. It'll take a few minutes to de-bone the thighs, but the cooking time will be reduced by at least 10 minutes, so you end up saving time. If you are unsure of how to debone a chicken thigh, watch our video our youtube: https://youtu.be/DyCJ5B7QlyY
- Season the chicken liberally on both sides with our new Adobo Seasoning.
- Grill the chicken for a few minutes, skin side down. When the skin freely releases from the grill, change over to indirect-heat cooking method. On a propane grill, you would turn off one burner, place the chicken over the burner that is off, and close the lid so that the chicken bakes.
- Flip the chicken periodically, about every 5 minutes, until it is crispy and cooked through. Total cook time is approximately 20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week