Grilled Adobo Chicken Thighs
This is, without a doubt, the single easiest way to prepare chicken thighs. If you don't have a grill, you could bake them at 425 F for 45 minutes. The flavor of our Adobo Seasoning is a total game-changer!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your grill to high heat (500 degrees F). If you prefer to make this indoors, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- If you are in a hurry, remove the bone from the chicken thigh so that it will lay flat on the grill and cook quicker. It'll take a few minutes to de-bone the thighs, but the cooking time will be reduced by at least 10 minutes, so you end up saving time. If you are unsure of how to debone a chicken thigh, watch our video our youtube: https://youtu.be/DyCJ5B7QlyY
- Season the chicken liberally on both sides with our new Adobo Seasoning.
- Grill the chicken for a few minutes, skin side down. When the skin freely releases from the grill, change over to indirect-heat cooking method. On a propane grill, you would turn off one burner, place the chicken over the burner that is off, and close the lid so that the chicken bakes.
- Flip the chicken periodically, about every 5 minutes, until it is crispy and cooked through. Total cook time is approximately 20 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week