Green Veggie Saute
This 3-ingredient quick saute recipe is a fast simple way of adding some delicious green vegetables to any main course!
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Broccoli, approx 320g
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, sliced (1-1.5cm thick)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-cook broccoli by throwing it in the steamer until softened or boiling it for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime slice up zucchini and saute it in olive oil for 5 minutes until it softens
- Pour broccoli into pan along with spinach. Top with garlic salt and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the hemp hearts and other spices of choice before serving!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week