This salad is our go-to side dish for any time lamb is on our menu. Our simple Greek salad is perfect plated under “lamburgers,” paired with grilled lamb chops, or even with roast leg of lamb.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1 1 Green Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Black Olives, or Kalamata
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Capers
- 3 3 3 Roma Tomato, sliced
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Greek Salad Dressing (click for recipe)
- Toss spring greens with Roma tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, and sliced cucumber.
- Top salad with capers and olives.
- Serve with Greek salad dressing and mint “lamburgers”.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week