- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Roma Tomato, about 8 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, 1 whole bell pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, 1/3 of a whole cucumber
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Kalamata Olives, (a jar of them)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, (juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese
- Chop a green bell pepper, about 8 roma tomatoes, a third of a seedless cucumber, and place in a large bowl. Add a jar of kalamata olives (about 1 cup), and 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion.
- Squeeze the juice of half of a lemon over the salad, and drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over it.
- Season it with about a tablespoon of our Super Gyro blend, and a few grinds of black pepper.
If you wish to make this truly authentic, you can add some crumbled Feta cheese!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week