This Greek Salad is an homage to one we had during a vacation to Greece a few years ago. Nothing cools you off after a hot summer day like a fresh, cool Greek salad! (Feta cheese optional!)
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Roma Tomato, about 8 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, 1 whole bell pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, 1/3 of a whole cucumber
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Kalamata Olives, (a jar of them)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, (juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop a green bell pepper, about 8 roma tomatoes, a third of a seedless cucumber, and place in a large bowl. Add a jar of kalamata olives (about 1 cup), and 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion.
- Squeeze the juice of half of a lemon over the salad, and drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over it.
- Season it with about a tablespoon of our Super Gyro blend, and a few grinds of black pepper.
If you wish to make this truly authentic, you can add some crumbled Feta cheese!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week