Grain Free Winter Spice plantain bites
Nourishing spices and healthy carbs from plantains combined to make a scrumptious little healthy snack bite
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plantain Flour, or ground plantain chips
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cloves, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Anise, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Honey, Granulated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, grind up your plantain chips. Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and, molasses, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then use Vanilla Protein Powder or use coconut flour/sugar to roll bites in after frozen. Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 34-36 bites, give or take.
- NOTE: if your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.