Grain Free Tortilla Chips
Grain free "tortilla" chips for snacking or dipping!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt, + addtl to sprinkle
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cumin
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Garlic Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in small bowl. Then, pour dry ingredients, egg white, and water into food processor.
- Process to dough, stopping to scrap sides 1-2x if needed. Once it begins to resemble dough, gather it and form it into a ball. If it's too sticky, knead in up to 1 tsp additional tapioca starch.
- Roll out as thin as possible between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It should be no more than ½" thick.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to slice the chips into your desired shape and size. Sprinkle some additional sea salt across the top of the chips.
- Slide the parchment paper on to a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes until dough begins to crisp and lightly brown.
- Remove your chips from the oven and leave them on the baking sheet to begin cooling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week