Grain-free Snack Bars
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts, raw
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Whole Flax Seed, (golden flax seeds)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Maple Sugar, or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- In a food processor, add the walnuts, maple sugar, and golden flax seeds. Pulse until the walnuts are chopped into small bits.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil, chia seeds, and shredded coconut, and process until lightly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a small mixing bowl, and stir in the chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Press the mixture into an 8"x8" square baking dish. If you do not have a no-bake dish with collapsible sides, then line a normal 8x8 cake pan with parchment for easy removal.
- Refrigerate until completely cold and set, ideally overnight, and then remove from the baking dish, and slice as desired.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen, and enjoy as desired.
If you cannot have nuts, you can substitute sunflower seed butter in place of the almond butter, and pumpkin seeds in place of the walnuts. For extra crunchy bars, you can soak and dehydrate the walnuts in this recipe to make them extra crispy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week