Grain Free Maple Nut Granola
Salty & Sweet Maple Nut Granola is Paleo Friendly, Grain & Gluten Free – Not only it is HEALTHY but it’s seriously the BEST Granola I’ve ever tasted and It’s totally addictive just as a sweet treat on it’s own but even better in raw milk, coconut milk or my favorite mixed into raw milk yogurt!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Walnuts, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee, (can use butter or coconut oil)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- In your food processor, coarsely chop your nuts in granola sized pieces.
- In a large bowl combine nuts, coconut, salt & cinnamon
- Combine melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla
- Mix well to combine liquids with dry ingredients
- Toss with coconut sugar
- Spread granola mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes - Mixing every 5 minutes
- You want your granola to TOAST - Remove it from the oven as soon as it starts to brown
- Allow to cool completely then transfer to an air tight container for later or enjoy right away :0)
This granola can also be made in your dehydrator on 150 for 2-3 hours, until dry. Any (3 cup) combination of nuts can be used.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.