Grain Free Loaf Of Bread
A juicy, grain free loaf of bread...
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Psyllium husk, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Egg Whites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water, boiling
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350F.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in the the egg whites using a hand mixer.
- Add the boiling water and keep blending until you've got a dough.
- Form the dough into a loaf, roughly the size of the loaf tin. Place it in the tin and press it flat so it covers the bottom.
- Put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
We really liked the recipe! Ours was a bit overly salty, but that can be easily fixed. I was actually wondering how you get your to stay fluffy. Ours is wonderfully fluffy when we pull it out of the oven, but it deflates in the middle after it cools. Any tips?