Grain-free Gingerbread Loaf
Gingersnap spices are some of my favorite flavors for fall and winter. I love using our Gingersnap spice blend to make cookies, muffins, and loaves. This simple recipe for Gingersnap Loaf is sure to bring cozy comfort to your home this fall. It makes for a delicious after dinner treat, or even something tasty to enjoy with your morning tea or coffee on a lazy Sunday.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Brown Butter Ghee, Tin Star
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Sugar
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice, packet
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Grease a standard size loaf pan with ghee, and line with parchment paper for easy removal of the loaf.
- In your standing mixer, combine the brown butter ghee, molasses, maple sugar, coconut milk, vanilla, and eggs. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add in the almond flour, and mix again until combined.
- Add in the cassava flour, baking soda, pink salt, and one packet of Gingersnap blend, and mix again on medium speed until all is combined.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan, and place in the oven to bake for approximately an hour.
- After 45 minutes, remove the loaf from the oven and test with a toothpick. If the toothpick doesn't come out clean, then place the loaf back in the oven for 15 more minutes, but it should take about an hour to bake.
- Allow the loaf to cool before removing it from the loaf pan.
- Once cooled, slice and serve with butter or ghee if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week