Grain Free Fluffy, White Bread Rolls
A fluffy, white grain free, gluten free and paleo bread roll. Healthy, flour-less and simple, these rolls will have you saying pass the bread and butter once again.
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Cashew Butter, Unsweetened, raw cashew butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, melted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Parmesan Cheese, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand blender to whip egg whites until foamy peaks being to form.
- In another bowl, use a hand blender to mix cashew butter, egg, butter, baking soda, lemon juice, salt and rosemary. This will be very thick and sticky.
- Fold in egg whites and mix until smooth. You want this to be well blended but still keeping the whites fluffy. (You will want to work quickly folding in the egg whites and placing the rolls in the oven as the egg whites will collapse with time, creating more "mushy" rolls).
- Use a spoon to drop batter onto baking sheet. Sprinkle a small handful of parmesan over each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes then serve and enjoy immediately with butter.
I recommend using raw cashew butter. Once you begin making these, work quickly as the lemon juice, baking soda and eggs will begin to react together so you want to bake them as soon as possible. Adding a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to the top of each roll will help them have a slightly crispy outer edge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.