Grain-Free Cinnamon Sugar Fun Dough Cookies
A fun paleo-friendly cookie dough for little fingers. This dough can be rolled and molded to make fun shapes and creations. They are delicious and kid-friendly too!
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a stand mixer and combine until it forms a dough and balls up on the paddle.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut a second piece of parchment paper for rolling your dough adjacent to the baking sheet.
- Remove dough from mixer and form into one large ball on the parchment paper.
- Divide the large ball into 5 equal parts and roll each into a ball. Each of these 5 balls can be divided into 4 smaller pieces for rolling. In total, you will have 20 smaller pieces of dough to form.
- Take a small ball of dough and roll with your fingertips until you form a pencil thick stick. Use the stick to make different shapes or creations.
- If it cracks a little, just wet your fingertips and form back into shape.
- Transfer finished cookie creation to the baking sheet.
- Once all cookies are transferred to the baking sheet, bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are light brown on the edges.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking pan before removing.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week