Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
This easy and delicious zucchini bread is wonderful to make any time of year, but particularly when zucchini is in season. We love using home grown zucchini for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 2 2 Eggs, Pastured
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Zucchini, grated
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment liners, and grease a 4x8 loaf pan with ghee.
- In a standing mixer, combine the ghee, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and eggs. Beat on medium speed until combined.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cassava, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the standing mixer, and beat on medium speed until the batter is light and fluffy. About 5 minutes. Be sure to scrape down the bottom of the bowl from time to time.
- Stir in the grated zucchini.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Pour the remaining amount of batter into your loaf pan, or make another dozen muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes, and the loaf for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week