Grain-Free Chocolate Cake
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Raw Honey, (sub: I used maple syrup)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream, for whipped cream frosting
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, for whipped cream frosting
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt, for whipped cream frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and liberally grease a 9" cake pan (or springform pan).
- In a food processor, pulse together the coconut flour, cacao powder, and baking soda.
- Pulse in the eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool fully, before frosting.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together all of the whipped cream ingredients until a stiff peak forms.
- Frost the cake, and serve!
The whipped cream frosting is completely optional, but adds a wonderful texture and flavor to the cake.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week