Grain-Free Chocolate Cake
This chocolate cake is free of grains, dairy, nuts, and refined sugar. It it has an incredibly rich chocolate flavor and just the right amount of sweetness; perfect for all birthdays and special occasions.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Honey, Raw, (sub: I used maple syrup)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic, for whipped cream frosting
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, for whipped cream frosting
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt, for whipped cream frosting
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and liberally grease a 9" cake pan (or springform pan).
- In a food processor, pulse together the coconut flour, cacao powder, and baking soda.
- Pulse in the eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool fully, before frosting.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together all of the whipped cream ingredients until a stiff peak forms.
- Frost the cake, and serve!
The whipped cream frosting is completely optional, but adds a wonderful texture and flavor to the cake.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.