Grain and Nut-free Carrot Muffins for Babies
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Butternut Squash, puree
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Tigernut Flour
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ghee, melted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, peeled and shredded
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees, and line a cupcake tin with parchment papers
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, butternut squash puree, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Tigernut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet mixture, and stir to combine evenly.
- Pour the melted ghee into the batter mixture, and stir again to evenly combine.
- Mix in the shredded carrots.
- Fill each muffin liner approximately 3/4 full of batter. This should make around 9 muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
I stored these muffins in the fridge. I was worried they would be too dry if they were fridge cold, so I warm them in the oven or microwave for a few minutes before giving to my baby.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week