Inspired by the "Golden Smoothie" I'm addicted to at Kitchfix. This similarly named Golden Latte has added health benefits from turmeric and honey, not to mention a great, subtly sweet flavor!
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Coffee, strongly brewed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Ghee, or homemade dairy-free butter
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Whites
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Turmeric Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients and blend (using stand-up or immersion blender) until well mixed and slightly foamy.
- Enjoy this while waking up and mentally preparing yourself to take on the world.
If you prefer, you can use an additional 1/2 tbs of coconut oil in replacement of ghee/homemade butter. You can also add up to 1/2 tbs of additional honey for a sweeter drink.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.