Golden Honey-Mustard Chicken
A 3-ingredient mix for slowcooking a delicious golden chicken that is sure to be a hit!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup free range Chicken Broth
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Chicken Breast
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk the honey, mustard and broth
- Coat the chicken breasts in the mix. Line them up in the crockpot and pour the rest of the mix over the chicken breasts
- Cook on high for 3 hours, continue to cook on low for 3 more hours.
- Serve either as is, or shred the chicken with the fork and let it absorb the juices for an additional 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week