Gluten Free Steak Salad Flatbread
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Grain Free Garlic Herb Flatbread (click for recipe)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Strip Steak, grilled
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 bunch 2 bunch 2 bunch Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce, shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Zucchini, sliced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, ground
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drizzled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Feta Cheese
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, drizzled
- First make sure you have your proteins cooked. See notes for steak. Next, add a few tsp of olive oil and slightly sauté your onions and zucchini in a pan until tender with a dash of garlic powder or minced garlic. Set aside.
- Put your pizza crust into triangles and toast in toaster oven or real oven for 3-4 minutes at 400F. Removed and place the rest of your ingredients on top of each triangle. Toast again for a few more minutes until out edge is crispy. Remove and add pepper, sea salt, cilantro and chili sauce.
- You can add your shredded salad last with the cilantro if you'd rather the ingredients more crisp!
For searing steak - Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until heavily smoking. Season steaks with pepper and course sea salt and add to pan and cook, flipping a few times with tongs. Check steaks after 6-8 minutes to see if internal temperature has reached 130°F for medium. Add butter and any extra seasoning and then to pan continue to cook for couple more minutes
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week